Friday, January 27, 2012

Life in the Sexy Lane!

I love High School! To me, high school is all about having a good time and meeting as many people as you can in the process!!!  Carly, Hailey, and I have finally figured that out! Lately we have been trying to hang out with different people and different groups every weekend! It really makes high school so much more worth while!....Even though it might mean getting mooned three red lights in a row by some random boys while trying to belt out Taylor Swift at the top of your lungs! Let's just hope my memories of high school are a little better than that...Another week has past and I still feel like I don't have very much to write about! Someone needs to come along and inspire me please!...My true love perhaps......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment