Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I can finally say I'm 17((:

So it was my birthday over our school's spring break and it was just awesome((: It's really weird thinking about how old I am........and even weirder to think that I'll be going to college in 2 years!! Being 17 is still fun tho(: Me and my sister waited up till it was midnight till we could freak out and start celebrating my birthday and my two bestest friends called me at midnight wishing me a happy birthday which was a great way to start it off((: When I woke up and went up stairs I saw a present on the table and went to open it..............................................it was a key chain, I GOT A CAR!!!(almost, my parents are buying it right now) I was freaking out!! But my mom was sorta mad that I opened the present early cause she wanted it to be a surprise later on but oh well, I'm still surprised!! After that my mom took me and my best friend Hailey shopping at this one new place downtown.....it was GIGANTIC!! They had about 90 different stores there and each store had like 3 floors, pretty sure I could've stayed there shopping for 2 whole days!! While we were shopping I was texting my other best friend Carly who was in Arizona, or so I thought......out of no where she popped up and surprised me big time!! She really was in Arizona for like a week but told me she wasn't going to make it back for my birthday, so as soon as I saw her I ran over and gave her the biggest hug EVER!!(I think I started crying too just cause I was so happy to see her) After reuniting with my best friend I wasn't really in the shopping mood anymore so we ditched the mall and me, Carly, and Hailey hung out the rest of the day......with Tanner, Davis, and Spencer tagging along as well! It was a really great birthday all thanks to my best friends and my family(((: LOVE YOU ALL!!!
My two bestest friends((: I don't know what I would do without these two, I love you both so so so much((:         

Reuniting with Carly((: Don't ever leave me again, I missed you way too much!!
Carly's and Hailey's masterpiece!! Coolest thing ever, thanks guys((:

2 comments:

  1. Kami I love you so much! It was so hard to stay away until we got to the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so so so soooooooo happy you surprised me((: best birthday present of the day by far!!

    ReplyDelete