Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BUCKET LIST!!!

1- GO TO A JB CONCERT!!!
I can almost cross this one off my list, I got tickets to go to his concert in JANUARY!! So I have to wait like 6 or 7 months but it's so totally worth it!!!!! It's always been my dream to go to one his concerts, it still  hasn't hit me that I'm actually going!! AHHH, I'm so so so so so excited, oh and did I mention.......MY SEATS ARE ON THE FLOOR!!!((((:
 2- Jump off a waterfall..((:
I think jumping off a waterfall is one of the coolest things you could do, so that's why it's on my bucketlist((: The waterfall doesn't necassarily have to be this big, but you get the point.    













3- Kiss a dolphin!!
Whenever I see pictures of my friends, or anyone, kissing a dolphin I get extremely jealous, so I'm determined to kiss a dolphin and get a cute picture of it so I can join the club.

 4- Get kissed in the rain and dance in the rain(((((((((((:

There's just something about the rain that makes moments like these so romantic(:
It's every girls dream to get kissed in the rain, so of course I want to too!!

5- Meet my true love<3
This is probably my ULTIMATE goal in life.....AHH TOO CUTE((:
6- Have a song written about me.....!!
If a guy were to write a song about me....I would be sold and instantly hooked!! (hint, hint)
7- Go paragliding!!
Although I will be terrified, I still think it would be way super awesome to do. I mean how many people can say they pretty much went flying??!
8- Graduate high school and college.
Graduating high school and college are both way super important to me, and what better feeling to have after you can cross it off your to-do list...aka my bucket list((: It's also a dream of mine to go to college with my best friends, but to make that happen they have to put this on their bucketlist's too!! Soo GET ON IT!!




 9- Spend the rest of my life doing what I love!!
My dream career is basically just to have to do something with weddings.....it's my passion((:
10- GO TO PARIS!!!
Paris is kinda like the most romantic places in the world!!! (it is for me anyways) Plus it's way way way super pretty!! When I do go to Paris, I'm most definately going shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment