Wednesday, September 7, 2011

23 quick facts about me!!

1. I don't eat purple foods, fluffy foods, or green foods in general.
2. I'm in LOVE with JB<3 -aka, Justin Bieber!!
3. It's my dream to be a wedding photographer.
4. I am totally BOY CRAZY!!!! 
5. I like to make wishes when ever there is a shooting star or whenever the time is exactly 11:11.
6. My favorite food is cookie dough ice cream!!
7. I pretty much live for weddings.
8. The one thing I want most in life is to find my one and only, true love<3.
9. My biggest pet peeve is whenever a door is left open.
10. I love dressing up and getting ready and getting all prettied up.
11. I'm blonde. (both ways)
12. Half (maybe more) of my clothes are pink.
13. I cry in EVERY movie.
14. I'm not athletic or have any athletic abilities, therefor I don't play any sports.
15. I have terrible balance.
16. I love cheesy, cute things or in other words I'm super girly!!
17. I'm a huge BYU fan and love love love LOVE football!!
18. Country is my FAVORITE kind of music.
19. I want to live in St. George or California where it's always warm and sunny.
20. I don't have a middle name.
21. I am the SLOWEST eater you will ever meet!!
22. I hate the wind with a passion.
23. I believe in miracles and love at first sight((:

No comments:

Post a Comment