Thursday, September 29, 2011

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! I was way super lucky to go to her concert last night, I had been counting down the days since May, I think?..around there!! So my countdown finally ended yesterday!! I had the best time EVER!!! Taylor Swift is my all time favorite singer, 1-because she is a way good singer and sings country..((: 2-she writes her own songs!!!!! 3-she has the cutest personality and is always so happy, and 4-I can relate to ALL of her songs!! I have always usually looked up to Taylor Swift cause she is so amazing, but after yesterday it made me love her even more and I seriously have a different outlook on life now....I know cheesy right?? But this is Kami Church's blog your reading so don't be surprised to see cheesy stuff in here!! Anyways, after the concert I wondered how Taylor Swift got to be so famous...I mean I know she is like totally talented, but everyone in the world is talented and not everyone is famous, so then I realized it's cause Taylor Swift wasn't afraid to be herself and show off her talent!! I know I'm afraid to be myself sometimes, and I will confess....I LOVE TO SING!! but sometimes I'm afraid to share that, and I shouldn't cause what have I got to lose?? If I like it then I should enjoy it instead of hide it. I shouldn't let people judge me or worry about what others think, I really should only worry about what I think cause this is my life and I only have one chance at this!! So I'm going to live my life to it's fullest, be myself, be happy, and ENJOY!!!!...just like T-SWIFT((:

No comments:

Post a Comment