Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Curlers + Dans = HUMILIATION!!

So last weekend I had the most embarrassing moment of my life!! Me and my friend, Hailey Allison, were just hanging out and randomly decided to put curlers in my hair. I have tried curlers before and they turned out very, very bad...my hair didn't curl one bit!! Hailey thought she could do better, so we tried the curlers. A little while after they were put in a few of our other friends Alyssa Clark, Stephanie Timm, and Sarah Mcmaster called us up and asked if me and Hailey wanted to go help them answer to their homecoming dates. We of course ended up going with them and as we're driving around in the car we stop at Dans, the grocery store. Apparently they had to go in and get some stuff for their answers, so I went along with everybody into Dans with the curlers still in my hair thinking I wouldn't see anyone that I knew(cause it was really late at night). But just in case I wore a jacket with a hoodie to try and hide a portion of my curlers. So we were just walking around when I turn a corner and bump into one of my crushes(which will remain a secret)!! I tried to hide my face so he wouldn't see me, but he of course recognized me, waved, and then asked,"Do you have curlers in your hair?" I immediately turned bright red and said back,"Ya..........." We both started laughing and when I finally got the chance I quickly ran away and out of sight! It was so embarrassing, but I guess we both got a laugh out of it(mostly from him tho) and I got to see him so other than my lame curlers it was an okay night. Kind of...

No comments:

Post a Comment