Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MORP MORP MORP MORP!!!!

MORP!!!! It's all anyone can talk about right now. For those who don't know what MORP is, well let me fill in that empty blank! MORP is a halloween dance my school has and it's girls choice!! This is my first time asking to an actual high school dance so I'm pretty pumped about it!! Since it is my first time asking to a dance, I'm not very good at it. If you don't want to take my word for it then keep reading..
So I decided to ask this guy (who will remain a secret until he answers me) by getting a big poster board and leaving it on his doorstep saying Will you go to MORP with me?? ...to find out who asked you go to these 3 locations which will give you some hints to who I am!! ....I sent him to his mailbox, his neighbors house, and ColdStone which all contained an envelope with some clues!! I was feeling pretty good about it so me and Carly Barton (one of my BFF'S) went and attached the envelopes to his mailbox and his neighbors house before ringing his doorbell!! All we had left to do was go to ColdStone and give my friend Hailey Allison (one of my BFF'S, who works at ColdStone) the last envelope and wait for this guy to show up and get it from Hailey. Well when we started walking into ColdStone I see HIM (the guy I asked) walking out of ColdStone!! So me and Carly ran back to her car so he wouldn't see us with the envelope. As we were hiding HE starts to drive off!!! Sooo of course Carly had to jump out of her car and sprint over to HIS car, and make HIM stop so she could just give HIM the envelope herself. Once HE was handed the envelope he drove off, probably laughing his head off. It's still a mystery about how HE beat me and Carly to the last destination, but I'm just glad that's over with!! If your asking to a dance, my advice to you is to make sure your plan works!! ....so that's my story, and now we just wait for HIM to answer yes or no..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment