Sunday, September 11, 2011

HOMECOMING!!

So homecoming was basically a blast!! I went with this guy from my school, Paul Stevens, and a bunch of his friends. There was like 20 people in our group!! For our day activity we went hiking up to Doughnut Falls, it started to rain on us for a little bit but it was totally awesome cause I'm in love with the rain and we all started singing and dancing in it((: The hike was super easy so I was very relieved cause I didn't want to get all sweaty and gross before the dance, which I didn't, so that was good!! After the hike, the guys took all the girls home so we could get ready for dinner and the dance. Thanks to one of my best friends Carly Barton I looked descent enough for the dance. She did my hair and makeup in like 15 or 20 minutes, and it turned out just perfect!! Once I was all ready Paul came and picked me up from my house, which wasn't the best place for him to pick me up, cause of course my parents were there to greet him!! My mom probably took like 20 pictures of us and my dad was in half of them. We then went to Paul's friend, Chase's, house for dinner and had some way super good chicken and bread sticks and ice cream and lots of other good food!! After dinner we went to the dance and stood in line for almost 30 or 40 minutes for pictures, but it was worth it!! Dances are pretty much just about the pictures. Hopefully they turned out good. Once the dance was over we drove around for about an hour (or longer) trying to find Fat Cats. At around 11:30 we finally found it!! I was kinda suckish at bowling for the first few tries, but I at least beat some guys in the group!! Soon after bowling Paul took me home so I wouldn't be late for curphew and walked me up to my door and said bye to me and everything and as soon as I try to open my door, I came to find that it was locked!! So I had to stand there awkwardly waiting for my dad to come answer the door and let me in. So that was a brief summary of my night!! I had tons of fun and plan to go to at least 3 more dances this year, so we will see how that goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment